Below you will find internship postings you open to just our Gonzaga community…
- Project Engineer, ZagTrax ID #2452
- Accounting Internship, ZagTrax ID# 4180
- IT Internship, ZagTrax ID# 4179
- Finance Internship, ZagTrax ID# 4178
- Administrative Non-Profit Internship, ZagTrax ID #4450
- QA Engineer Internship, ZagTrax ID# 4434
- Mechanical Engineering Internship, ZagTrax ID# 4499
- Actuarial Internship, ZagTrax ID# 4501
- Market Development Internship, ZagTrax ID# 4543
- Events Production Assistant, ID # 4556
- Health & Benefits Intern, ID # 4525
- Investment Consulting Intern, ID # 4423
Interesting in applying or more information? Simple! Just go to ZagTrax.net and in the search function, just type in the Job ID# to see individual postings and more information.
Welcome March! The Career Center is welcoming the new month with Trek activity and prepping for the best time of the year: March Madness! So before you head off to Vegas (or wherever your Spring Break may take you…) consider setting up an appointment with us when you return!
- Deadline for the 2010 Bay Area Treks is this week! Don’t miss this great opportunity. (Like having lunch at Google!) Check out full details here.
- We are beginning to promote the Spring Etiquette Dinner! Mark your calendar for March 30th (Flex, Bulldog Bucks, Cash and Check accepted!)
- Join Jenn for “Job Search in your Major” Open Hour (3/3) from 2-3 pm. RSVP to email@example.com
- Handling numerous one-on-one coaching appointments (Need one? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hosting 2 GAMP Orientation sessions. Have you signed up to get a mentor yet? If not, get one by e-mailing email@example.com.
During all of the basketball watching you have planned this month, make some time to prep for your summer plans. (Yes, summer is right around the corner!) Take a time out between games to get the ball rolling!
Oh yeah…GO ZAGS!