Although summer is here, your Gonzaga Career Center is still open! We are here to coach you throughout the summer through resume reviews, job search tips and coaching along with interview prep! From recent graduates to current students, consider us your one stop shop for your career development! If you need to kick start your career development, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly staff is willing and happy to answer your questions.
If you are still job hunting (or even internship hunting for that matter) keep in mind ZagTrax! The positions listed below are about to close on our internal job board… does one spark your interest? Consider applying! Go to ZagTrax, under Job Postings search with the listed ID #. Make sure to note the various deadlines!I s your resume not quite perfect yet? That’s okay, we can help with that too!
- Advertising Coordinator (Full Time), ID# 4615 (Closes 5/12)
- Senior Electrical and Controls, ID# 4732 (Closes 5/12)
- Accounting Internship, ID# 4180 (Closes 5/15)
- E-Commerce Internship, ID# 4181 (Closes 5/15)
- Finance Internship, ID# 4178 (Closes 5/15)
- IT Internship, ID# 4719 (Closes 5/15)
- Marketing Specialist, ID# 4517 (Closes 5/15)
- Inside Account Service Rep (Full Time), ID # 4775 (Closes 5/17)
- Commercial Real Estate Trainee (Full Time), ID# 4793 (Closes 5/21)
- Engineer (Full Time), ID# 4784 (Closes 5/21)
- Software Engineer Intern, ID# 4714 (Closes 5/21)
- Membership Services Representative (Full Time), ID# 5 (Closes 5/22)
- Reservation Agent (Summer Job), ID# 4711 (Closes 5/22)
- Student Development & Retention (Full Time), ID# 4755 (Closes 5/25)
- Area Director Non-Profit, ID# 4731 (Closes 5/25)
- Proprietary Equities trader, ID# 4446 (Closes 5/26)
- Human Resources Internship, ID# 4753 (Closes 5/28)
- Online Marketing Internship, ID# 4619 (Closes 5/28)
- Technology Instructor, ID# 4804 (Closes 5/28)
- Information Technology Entry-Level, ID# 3763 (Closes 5/29)
- Public Information Intern, ID# 4763 (Closes 5/29)
- Summer Purchasing Intern, ID# 4776 (Closes 5/29)
- Traffic Intern, ID# 4762 (Closes 5/29)
- Journalism Internship, ID# 4137 (Closes 5/31)
- Mathematics Instructor, ID# 4745 (Closes 6/1)
- Mathematics/Science Instructor, ID# 4746 (Closes 6/1)
- Middle School Teacher, ID 4789 (Closes 6/1)
- Tax Manager, ID# 4549 (Closes 6/1)
- Tax Manager-Wealth Services, ID# 4550 (Closes 6/1)
- Radio Street Team Intern, ID# 4250 (Closes 6/4)
- Events Production Coordinator (Full Time), ID# 4772 (Closes 6/6)
- Analysts Internship: Trading/Wealth Management/Research, ID# 4657 (Closes 6/7)
- Clinical Services Manager, ID# 4791 (Closes 6/9)
(Can’t remember your ZagTrax password? Not a problem! Give us a call at 313-4234 or e-mail: email@example.com to get it reset!)
In the past, we’ve compiled undergrad business outcomes data from hardcopy surveys disseminated during the senior comprehensive exam. It is important that we continue to collect data on your plans after graduation (jobs/internships/academic opportunities, etc.). This data is required for our accreditation reports.
Also, more and more parents and prospective students are requesting this type of information from the University, as well as the media (i.e. Business Week). Naturally, we do not want to give anyone unfavorable or incomplete data.
Therefore, I am asking you to please continue to help us by completing the survey found in the link below:
*If you have already taken this survey you may disregard this request.
Jenn Klein, Career Data, Computer & Research Specialist, is coordinating this project for the University. She is eager to begin the collection and compilation process and is well qualified to answer any questions. You may reach her at 313-4237 or firstname.lastname@example.org.