WSU College of Nursing Communication Intern – Spokane
· Write press releases, stories, and website content
· Assist in managing and maintaining social media account
· Collaborate with graphic designers to produce marketing materials
· Other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements:
· Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to copy edit
· Ability to collaborate with researchers and administrators for story content
· Ability to find resources independently to enhance releases and stories
· Attention to detail
· Ability to consistently produce quality work under deadline
· Knowledge of current Microsoft programs: Word, Outlook, and Excel. Familiarity with Adobe Suite is desirable.
· Current student or recent graduate majoring in Journalism, Communication or related field.
Hours Per Week: varies, typically 10-20
Compensation: Unpaid, internship credit opportunity. Parking passes and an amazing opportunity to be published provided.
Start Date: ASAP
Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org