An exciting message from a ZAG who is currently working at GuideSpark:
“We have to hire so many people in the next month… if you know anyone who needs a job or even contract work at tech company in the Silicon Valley, tell them to email me! Tell them they will have a better than average chance if I refer them…”
Interested Zags should contact Peter Sorensen at email@example.com
GuideSpark, recently named on Forbes‘ list of America’s Most Promising Companies, is a fast growing, well-funded startup that is revolutionizing how employers engage, communicate and train their employees. GuideSpark leverages the latest video and mobile technologies with unique content expertise to disrupt the $67B communications and training market. In a very short time we have built a tremendous roster of A-List clients from Fortune 1000 companies (e.g., Adobe) to fast growing startups (e.g., SurveyMonkey).
Our fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and fun culture is driving triple digit growth and we’re looking for great people to join our team. We are certain that you’d be very happy here — see for yourself.
Executive Assistant position opening with Leadership Spokane!
Leadership Spokane has a job opening for an Executive Assistant!
Provides administrative support to Executive Director. Manages information technology and website. Supports production of Leadership Spokane class sessions, Alumni Association programming and special events, Board meetings, class recruitment and selection, fundraising and development. Manages financial records and office operations. Safeguards privacy of clients and handles confidential information appropriately.
Demonstrated financial process skills and knowledge of QuickBooks highly desirable. 5 or more years of experience in administration, office management, technology or related field. Experience with nonprofit organizations and intercultural communications skills a plus.
AA (BA preferred) or equivalent experience in business, communications, marketing or related field.
Please send cover letter, resume and two writing samples to Leadership@LeadershipSpokane.org.
Click HERE for job description.
“Washington Trust Research Fellow” with the Inland NW Community Foundation in Spokane
Paid internship for fall of 2014, selecting student now. Academic credit possible.
ZagTrax.net job posting # 13249
The student will gain experience:
- within the region’s community foundation 20-county service area in Eastern Washington and North Idaho
- with collaborative engagement through interaction with INWCF department heads (and potentially Foundation Board/Committees)
- with applied research that requires critical thinking, strategic planning and the establishment of measured outcomes
- working in an entrepreneurial/business environment
- making recommendations (written and verbal) based upon research that could positively influence INWCF programs; thus, directly improving communities within the Foundation’s service area
- Resume builder
- reporting to the Foundation’s President & CEO
- establishing learning outcomes with Gonzaga University and INWCF Collaborate
“Organizational Effectiveness Internship” at Clearwater Paper in Spokane
Starts now full time and could continue through Fall semester at part time. 15-18$ per hour.
ZagTrax.net job posting # 13551
The intern will work under the supervision of our Leadership and Development Manager to:
- Investigate development solution options using crowd sourcing and social media platforms
- Map, vet and prioritize options
- Propose development solutions
- Create the tools
- Craft and manage development templates, roadmaps, plans
This was forwarded by a recent GU alum who works for the parent organization NCAT…
We’re pleased to announce an opening for a year-long, full-time Americorps VISTA position working on food security issues in Browning, MT. Hosted by Browning Public Schools and the National Center for Appropriate Technology (NCAT), the selected candidate will work with the Browning Public Schools and community to assess and address food security issues through such diverse work as garden projects, expanding Farm to School projects, increasing access to healthy food for students in the summer months, and teaching basic gardening and nutrition skills. The VISTA member will also partner with NCAT’s FoodCorps team for support, resources, and trainings.
The service term is July 19, 2014 – July 18 2015, and the deadline to apply is July 1, 2014. Please see link below for a detailed description of the job and information regarding the application process.
Americorps Vista Job in Browning Montana
The Career Center & GAMP has been informed of the opportunity below by a prominent Gonzaga alum. If you are a Gonzaga student or graduate and a good fit for this role, please contact our office at 509-313-4021 so that we may put your name forward to the appropriate people.
EnCap is looking to hire a few Associates for our upstream investment staff in Dallas and in Houston. We will begin interviews in mid-June of this year for a Summer 2015 start date. A brief description of the position is attached. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of investment banking, commercial banking or industry experience. Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, excellent modeling and writing skills, and an exceptional record of performance at current and previous positions. Previous E&P experience is a plus but not required.
EnCap is a private-equity firm with $18 billion under active management focused on the upstream and midstream sectors of the oil and gas business.
Description: The primary role of the Associate is to support the Investment Staff in all aspects of the Company’s business, including portfolio management and new opportunity evaluation. Portfolio management responsibilities will vary by company from time to time depending on the status of the investment and its management but, generally speaking, will include ongoing analysis of asset quality, asset value, capital efficiency, communications and opportunity evaluation.
Specific responsibilities of the Associate include:
• Analysis and review of opportunities for the current portfolio and new transactions
• Financial modeling and valuation of investment opportunities
• Assisting in various due diligence activities for transactions and fund raising efforts
• Supporting the Investment Staff with legal documentation
• Preparation of investment memorandums to be presented to the Partners and fund investors
• Continuous client relationship management (i.e. maintaining relationships within selected portfolio investments by working closely with management)
• Preparation of various EnCap presentations
• Performing and disseminating applicable industry research
• Assisting in new employee development and recruiting efforts
• Supporting the investor relations staff
• Performing other tasks in the best interest of EnCap
• Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
• Highly developed research and analytical skills (expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint)
• Exceptional record of performance at current and previous positions• Strong writing skills
• “Self-starter” with the ability to prioritize workflow and meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment