Alaska Airlines is pleased to announce that we are beginning to post our internship positions for application. These opportunities are summer internships that are paid positions and include travel privileges. They will be listed on our careers website located here:
We encourage you to check back frequently as new positions are added in the coming weeks. They are listed for a short period of time, so if you are interested, please make sure to submit your application in a timely manner. There are several internships all over the U.S.
To create a profile on alaskaair.com, you must first register. To register, please do the following:
Go to https://careers.alaskaair.com/Alaska-CareerOps.asp and click on the CLICK HERE TO REGISTER link located on the Career Opportunities tab.
- You will then be asked to provide an email address; an email will be sent to this address containing a password.
- Once you open the email, you MUST click on the link within the body of the email and use the password provided. If you don’t, they will not be able to create a profile, attach a resume, or complete an application.
Once you register, you can now create a profile by completing the following steps:
- Go to: https://careers.alaskaair.com/Alaska-CareerOps.asp.
- On the bottom of the career opportunities tab under the current job postings, choose “Apply now without adding a job.” This link will be in blue.
- Candidates can then register, create a profile, complete the application, and attach a resume and any recommendation letters.
- Please be aware that resume and attachments are in two separate places on the application.
- You must have a browser of Internet Exporer Version 8.
- Internet Explorer Version 8 is the preferred application for this process.
- If you use Safari or Firefox, be sure to apply early enough that you have time to get assistance if there any technical issues.
- If you have any difficulty during the application process, please e-mail email@example.com