- Find and meet the companies you planned to contact with.
- Greet recruiters with confidence, enthusiasm, and focus.
- Use a firm handshake, smile and maintain eye contact.
- Take business cards with the intention of using them for follow up!
- Interview with as many companies as possible, even if you don’t know much about the company.
- Approach it as a learning experience.
- Take notes of recruiters you interviewed with and ask the best way to follow-up.
- Avoid eating, drinking and smoking around the recruiters.
Event Details: TODAY, 2-6 pm
Who: All students and alumni of Gonzaga, Eastern, Whitworth and WSU Spokane
Why: 71 Employers who want to meet and potentially recruit you! Need a better reason than that?
Do you need a parking permit for the event? Go here!