Hey Zags! If you are a Computer Science or Computer Engineering student or alum, here’s a great opportunity for you!  We received the message below from a 2009 GU grad who would like to help a fellow Zag get hired at his organization!

I work for the Hydroelectric Design Center, which is part of the US Army Corps of Engineers. My group designs the largest Industrial Controls System in hydropower! Basically, we write computer code and design the system which controls power generation and optimization for most of the dams in the Northwest and many around the nation. We are looking for some good C++ programmers to join our team. I know the positions will be announced on www.USAJOBS.gov in the next few days or so, and that the application window is only open for two weeks (search for Computer Scientist or Computer Engineer in Portland, OR). The job location is in Portland, OR. I am happy to help direct interested students/alumni to the announcement or go into more detail about what we do and what the job entails. As a GU Grad (2009), I’d love to see some more Bulldogs in the office!
Thanks!
Ben Elder, P.E.
Computer Engineer
Hydroelectric Design Center

IF YOU WOULD LIKE BEN’S CONTACT INFO (e-mail address and phone number), PLEASE CONTACT THE CAREER CENTER & GAMP OFFICE:

e-mail: CareerCenter&GAMP@gonzaga.edu

phone:  (509) 313-4234

location:  Crosby Student Center, Room #211