We are currently looking for new Career Center Representatives for the 2014-2015 school year.
This is a student led organization seeking currently enrolled Gonzaga University students to apply.
The mission of the Career Center Representatives is twofold:
1. To further the growth and maturity of the general Gonzaga student body in regards to their professional development through peer mentoring
2. Enhance the breadth and knowledge of the current Career Center Representatives
While this enhancement is for the direct individual benefit of each Career Center Representative, the main objective is to trickle down this knowledge to the Gonzaga student body, in order to fulfill our duties as peer mentors. All this should be done in accordance with Gonzaga Ethos Statement.
• Assist peers with résumés & cover letters, interviewing, internship and job search, and networking assistance during weekly office hours (minimum of two per week).
• Attend weekly/bi-weekly CCR meetings and trainings.
• Deliver scheduled presentations to classes and residence halls.
• Work in teams to create and promote career initiatives.
• Promote, attend and assist with Career Center events.
Engaged, organized and dependable people to play a very important role on the Career Center team. We want a person who wants to be part of something really special, this includes representing the Career Center & GAMP and providing excellent customer service to your peers. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to gain leadership experience, work independently and in a team, assist others with career coaching, and also look forward for a chance to get a head start on your own career—this is the role for you!
We will train you on all the career development knowledge you will need, so there is no specific experience necessary!