Through Twitter (yes, Twitter) I saw that local PR Company Desautel Hege has an opening in their internship program for an Emerging Media Internship with interviews being conducted next week. Below is part of the job description, to apply check out the link below.
• Working knowledge and experience in emerging/interactive media (i.e., Facebook,
Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, Vimeo, YouTube, MySpace, blogging, etc.)
• Must possess strong writing, verbal and organizational skills
• Must possess a positive attitude and exhibit professional behaviors
• Requires knowledge and experience with standard Windows software (i.e., Power
Point, Word, Excel and MS Outlook)
• Additional software knowledge a plus: Adobe, Photoshop, InDesign, Publisher
• Competitive research around social marketing and emerging media
• Assist with DHC’s new media initiative and immersion program
• Bring new ideas to the team and making recommendations of what we can do next
• Provide front desk and phone coverage as needed
• Work independently and as a team member
• Find ways to support the team
For the full internship listing and how to apply, click here.