This caught my eye as potentially the latest in trends for Career Fairs: 100% Digital Career Fairs. The concept of being able to chat with HR recruiters is a new idea to me, but I thought I would pass it along to job hunters out there. I stumbled upon this one in a various e-mail to our Career Center sponsored by Proctor & Gamble hosted on October 1st.
Checking out their Facebook page you see event details such as:
- You’ll get to meet P&G recruiting leaders from the comfort of your own home
- Gain knowledge about P&G beyond what you would receive from an on-campus career fair
- Connect from any place that has access to windows explorer
- Business attire is not necessary & there’s no cost to you
- All typed dialogue will be in real time, such as instant messages, so you will not encounter lag time between posts.
Considering that there is little to no cost to job seekers, it can’t hurt to check it out. Mark your calendars today!