- Are other schools participating? Nope! This event is exclusive to current Gonzaga students only.
- What does the $35 cover? Transportation to excursion sites as well as lunch and food at networking social.
- Do you provide transportation from Spokane to Portland/Seattle? Unfortunately, at the time we do not. Contact the GAMP office to placed on a list for ride share though.
- Where should I park? Portland: Park at the DoubleTree hotel at Lloyd Center. Seattle: Park near Fx McRory’s (where social will be) then take public transportation/cab to Washington Athletic Center.
- What should I wear? ¡Professional attire as though you were going on an interview. (Yes, this includes pulling out an iron.) Wear shoes that are dressy, but comfortable to walk in.
- Is lodging in Portland/Seattle provided? No, but contact GAMP office for reduced rates at partner hotels. Also, consider staying with friends/family.
- I am a liberal arts major, why should I attend? Regardless of your major, the education and networking opportunities the Trek provides ares universal.
- Why should a freshman attend?To get a snapshot at these companies now, rather than later, gives you a competitive edge in the future.
Space is becoming very limited for the 2010 Seattle & Portland Treks. If you are still on the on the fence about attending this year, I’d recommend making a decision fairly quickly.
The link to register is: https://gonzaga-csm.symplicity.com/events/TREKS2010.