The Kāpili ‘Oihana Internship Program (KOIP) is accepting intern applications for the Summer 2013 session.
The deadline date to apply is Friday, February 22, 2013.
Online applications can be accessed at: http://apps.ksbe.edu/cphc/koip-application.
To provide Native Hawaiian college students with opportunities to apply academic experience in a real world environment, meet and learn from professionals in their field of interest, develop skills and competencies, build a network of contacts, and increase their potential to secure a career of their choosing.
KOIP offers college students opportunities to:
- Develop new skills and competencies
- Meet and learn from professionals in their field of interest
- Build a network of contacts
- Increase their hiring potential upon graduation
- Internship positions are available statewide Internship operates once a year (summer session)
Summer 2013 Internship Session
- Student Recruitment Period: January 7, 2013 – February 22, 2013
- Available sites will be posted on January 7, 2013
- Time commitment over a 12 week period (May 20th – August 9th)
- Part Time (PT) status is at least 120 hours
- Full Time (FT) status is at least 240 hours
- Must be enrolled as a degree-seeking student in an accredited college program
- Must apply for internship opportunities that are related to chosen major with participating KOIP sites
- Commitment of at least 120 hours over a 12 week period