To apply, simply go to www.pb.com/careers and search under “118173”. Happy Friday!
Delivering more than 90 years of innovation, Pitney Bowes provides software, hardware and services that integrate physical and digital communications channels. Long known for making its customers more productive, Pitney Bowes is increasingly helping other companies grow their business through advanced customer communications management. Pitney Bowes is a $5.4 billion company and employs 30,000 worldwide. Pitney Bowes: Every connection is a new opportunity™. www.pb.com
Under minimal supervision, the Data Associate Intern will be an integral part of the Workforce Strategy and Effectiveness Team collecting and analyzing data used to improve business practices. This position will successfully import and export data from several applications and also analyze data provided in MS Excel or .csv format. This position will perform data cleansing as well as advanced reporting & analysis of data and produce trend reports, graphs, and visual representations MS Excel and MS Powerpoint as required.
This is an intern/temporary position with Pitney Bowes for a maximum of up to 4 months.
· Must be proficient in Excel and Powerpoint, including data analysis, trending, charts, graphs, and geographic density representations
· Proven skills in data manipulation; specializing in import, export, database conversion and parsing techniques are highly desirable.
· Strong ability to analyze data and convert findings into clear recommendations (“create a story”
· Strong analytical and reporting skills
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Service industry knowledge is a plus.
· Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Knowledge of MS MapPoint is a plus
· BS in Mathematics, Economics, or Computer Science – Preferred: currently pursuing a Masters Degree/MBA