Standard TV and Appliance is looking for a college student or recent college graduate who is planning a career in marketing, advertising or public relations to assist our in-house Marketing team.
Internship candidate will assist with the following tasks:
• Assist with production of company banners, signs, product tags, and P.O.P. material.
• Update media contact database
• Assist with the management of all department files (direct mail, media proposals and information, co-op, etc.)
• Assist with the composition of employee newsletters
• Assist with off-site promotions (HBA Events, tradeshows, etc.) as needed.
• Provide assistance in activities associated with direct mail campaigns and other events as needed.
• Supply administrative support to the department including scheduling and phones.
This is an unpaid position to begin in June and last through the summer (dates flexible). Number of hours and days are flexible. Would prefer a minimum of 15-20 hours per week. Candidates need to be extremely organized, with a great attitude and professional appearance and experience delivering excellent customer service both in person and on phone.
If school credit is needed we would be happy to work within your school’s internship guidelines. This internship could also be an independent internship to help build your resume experience.
To apply please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org