The Career Center Representatives (CCRs) are students who work as peer mentors in professional development.
We are looking for students who are excited to be a part of a leadership group on campus and enjoy working with other students to help them grow and develop.
• Assist peers with résumés & cover letters, interviewing, internship and job search, and networking assistance during weekly office hours (minimum of two per week).
• Attend weekly CCR meetings and trainings.
• Deliver scheduled presentations to classes and residence halls.
• Work in teams to create and promote career initiatives.
• Promote, attend and assist with Career Center events.
We Are Looking For:
Engaged, organized and dependable people to play a very important role on the Career Center team. We want a person who wants to be part of something really special, this includes representing the Career Center & GAMP and providing excellent customer service to your peers. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to gain leadership experience, work independently and in a team, assist others with career coaching, and also look forward for a chance to get a head start on your own career—this is the role for you!
To apply or learn more:
Go the ZagTrax.net, job posting #16117.