Spokane United Methodist Homes, doing business as Rockwood Retirement Communities, is a not-for-profit corporation dedicated to providing services and housing to older adults with a commitment to excellence in promoting independence, wellness and lifelong vitality.
The perfect volunteer will:
• Enjoy working with older adults
• Answer telephones in a professional and friendly manner
• Meet and greet potential residents
• Assemble marketing materials
• Be able to work 20-40 hours per week from 8-4:30 p.m. beginning June 1st
• Learn and network with professional marketing team members in a positive work environment
• Be able to pass a Criminal Background Check/A Tuberculosis Test
• Enjoy a complimentary meal when serving during a meal period
This is an extraordinary opportunity for the right person! No sales experience is required. Training will be provided by our on-site marketing team.
To apply submit cover letter and resume to or for more information: Monica@rockwoodretirement.org.