People to People is looking for a student to fulfill a part time position! The job requires incredible attention to detail and commitment to timeliness, as well as the ability to work flexibly in a relatively dynamic environment. They’re hoping to get all applications turned in by next week, so if you’re interested, apply ASAP!
Email Coordinator – Part-time (10–15 hrs/wk) Temporary
Director of Campaign Operations
The Email Coordinator is responsible for using Exact Target software to set up and send emails. They are responsible for accurate and complete data files/email recipient lists. The coordinator may be responsible for data down loads, manual input, hygiene, set-up, or review data for accuracy. and completeness. Requires a strong attention to detail.
Description of Essential Tasks:
- Coordinate set-up and proofing of emails for completeness, accuracy, and timeliness
- Complete data hygiene steps related to recipient email lists
- Communicate with marketing partners to relay needs and timing to hit deliverables for email deployment
- Aid in the coordination of workflow
- In addition to the responsibilities listed above all associates of Ambassadors Group, Inc. are required to maintain expected levels of performance in the organization’s values, which include: Respect, Honesty, Passion, Innovation, Performance
- Other Duties as assigned
Here is the link to the posting: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit2/?id=7157471&t=2
(on ZagTrax, this is job posting #12057)