The Spokane Arena has posted a year-long Marketing Internship on ZagTrax. It can be found by searching ID# 7435. This is an excellent opportunity for students in the Marketing and PR fields of study! Note: the deadline is quickly approaching: February 13th
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL EXEMPLIFY THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES:
• Self-motivating individual who can execute given tasks with little instruction.
• Creative person who can think outside of the box and has the ability to follow through on ideas.
• Highly organized, detail-oriented individual with an eye for design.
• An individual with excellent interpersonal skills who is willing to go outside of their comfort zone to
complete tasks and projects.
• A team player who is able to manage multiple projects at one time.
• Ability to retain important information.
• Able to handle stressful situations with class, professionalism and a positive attitude.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and various Microsoft programs:
Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
• Working towards a Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Public Relations.
• Working knowledge of web programming language helpful but not required.
• Prior event marketing experience helpful but not required.
Interns will be required to work 20 hours per week beginning April 2012 through March 2013.
HOW TO APPLY:
This Internship can be found on www.ZagTrax.net under ID# 7435
Résumés and Cover Letters are due MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13 by 10 a.m.