ZagTrax job posting ID# 7734.
Summer Marketing & Outreach Representative
Temporary position (Summer)
Joining the Sprig Health Street Team allows you to hone and expand your leadership skills while connecting with community members.
As a Marketing and Outreach Representative, you will assist the Sprig Marketing Team by performing the following duties:
- Disseminate information about Sprig Health, a company designed to provide people a way to access health care at a fair price without the need for health insurance
- Present a positive image of Cambia Health Solutions and Sprig Health by initiating and facilitating conversations with community members at local outreach events
- Generate awareness of community events by engaging in social conversations prior, during, and following said event
- Collaborate with Sprig Health employees and other Street Team Representatives
- Participate in all Street Team training activities
- Currently pursuing an Undergraduate Degree in Communications, Business, Marketing, Community Health, Health Promotion, Public Health or a related field
- At least Junior class standing
- A minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior public speaking or outreach experience (examples include but are not limited to: student club officer, university ambassador, orientation leader or resident advisor)
Hard work and dedication are rewarded at Cambia:
We offer a competitive salary.
To search and apply for employment opportunities, visit us at www.cambiahealth.com/careers and Apply Online to Job # 19770.