Enjoy a 4 course meal, learn important etiquette, and have the chance to network all in the same night! Oct. 27th, 5:30pm in the Herak Rm.
Tickets are on sale in the Career Center for only $10!
If a club would like to attend please contact the Career Center to reserve a table.
For any questions/concerns contact the Career Center firstname.lastname@example.org, 313-4234, or stop by Crosby 211.
In attempt to prevent students from having similar poor dining habits when dining out with future employers, the Career Center hosts an Etiquette Dinner twice a year, once each semester. This event gives students the chance to hone and refine their dining skills over a four-course meal. We also encourage students to ask questions about dining etiquette, such as:
• How do you eat spaghetti neatly? Or how about a hamburger?
• When do you start dining on a course?
• How important are RSVP’s anyway?
• What conversation topics are off limits?
When: March 30th, 5:30 pm
Cost: $25 per student
Payment Accepted: Flex, Bulldog Bucks, Cash & Check
Q’s? Contact us at email@example.com or 313-4234.
Welcome March! The Career Center is welcoming the new month with Trek activity and prepping for the best time of the year: March Madness! So before you head off to Vegas (or wherever your Spring Break may take you…) consider setting up an appointment with us when you return!
- Deadline for the 2010 Bay Area Treks is this week! Don’t miss this great opportunity. (Like having lunch at Google!) Check out full details here.
- We are beginning to promote the Spring Etiquette Dinner! Mark your calendar for March 30th (Flex, Bulldog Bucks, Cash and Check accepted!)
- Join Jenn for “Job Search in your Major” Open Hour (3/3) from 2-3 pm. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Handling numerous one-on-one coaching appointments (Need one? E-mail email@example.com)
- Hosting 2 GAMP Orientation sessions. Have you signed up to get a mentor yet? If not, get one by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
During all of the basketball watching you have planned this month, make some time to prep for your summer plans. (Yes, summer is right around the corner!) Take a time out between games to get the ball rolling!
Oh yeah…GO ZAGS!
Last night, the Career Center Representatives & Sodexho sponsored the 2009 Fall Etiquette Dinner. Eighty five guests joined in on the dining fun, while getting a test run of fine dining and learning details of high etiquette.
Did you miss out on the Fall dinner but would like to participate in Spring? Make plans to join us for our Spring 2010 Etiquette Dinner on March 24th in the Globe Room of Cataldo from 5:30-8 pm. Tickets will be $25 per person, but you will be able to purchase with Flex & Bulldog bucks. (Tickets will go on sale mid-February)
For more information on Spring’s dinner, contact the Career Center at 313-4234 or email@example.com
Check out the photos from the event! Enjoy….
2009 Fall Etiquette Dinner
Tuesday, October 27th
Doors Open at 5:30pm, Dinner is Served at 6pm
Tickets available at the Career Center
– Individual Tickets are $25
*cash, check, or by major Credit Card by clicking here.
Tossed Green Salad
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Cheesecake with Assorted Toppings
Business Casual Encouraged
Learn which fork and knife to use to eat those tricky foods. Master etiquette for potential interviews, networking nights or to impress your parents! Don’t miss out.
To purchase individual tickets with VISA or Mastercard go here: