HOT OPPORTUNITY for ZAGS!
Boeing Business Intern Program (BBIP)
It is strongly encouraged that students join Boeing on campus September 12th for a live information session at 5:00 PM in the Wolff Auditorium, or by joining one of the virtual information session available through the program website: http://www.boeing.com/boeing/careers/collegecareers/BBIP.page .
BBIP Program Website: http://www.boeing.com/boeing/careers/businessintern/
BBIP Application Process:
We strongly encourage applicants to apply prior to September 11th to allow for potential on-campus interviews on September 12th. Candidates should apply as early as possible, and no later than September 30th.
Marketing and Community Engagement Intern
Inland Northwest Community Foundation (INWCF)
Spokane, WA ($12/hour)
Applications are due by Tuesday, September 16
Inland Northwest Community Foundation is seeking applicants for the INWCF – Washington Trust Bank Fellow position. This one-semester paid fellowship will focus on strategies to assess and communicate the impact of INWCF’s grant making initiatives in 20 counties of Eastern Washington and North Idaho.
The ideal student-fellow will be:
- excited about sharing stories of how philanthropy can lead to community improvement
- willing to engage in comprehensive research about regional community needs
- a high achiever
- academically strong, creative and independent
- committed to collaboration
- able to effectively balance multiple projects
For more details, check out: ZagTrax.net job posting # 14352
“Washington Trust Research Fellow” with the Inland NW Community Foundation in Spokane
Paid internship for fall of 2014, selecting student now. Academic credit possible.
ZagTrax.net job posting # 13249
The student will gain experience:
- within the region’s community foundation 20-county service area in Eastern Washington and North Idaho
- with collaborative engagement through interaction with INWCF department heads (and potentially Foundation Board/Committees)
- with applied research that requires critical thinking, strategic planning and the establishment of measured outcomes
- working in an entrepreneurial/business environment
- making recommendations (written and verbal) based upon research that could positively influence INWCF programs; thus, directly improving communities within the Foundation’s service area
- Resume builder
- reporting to the Foundation’s President & CEO
- establishing learning outcomes with Gonzaga University and INWCF Collaborate
“Organizational Effectiveness Internship” at Clearwater Paper in Spokane
Starts now full time and could continue through Fall semester at part time. 15-18$ per hour.
ZagTrax.net job posting # 13551
The intern will work under the supervision of our Leadership and Development Manager to:
- Investigate development solution options using crowd sourcing and social media platforms
- Map, vet and prioritize options
- Propose development solutions
- Create the tools
- Craft and manage development templates, roadmaps, plans
Costco Seeks Gonzaga Students for Summer Internships!
DEADLINE Extended!! Apply by THURSDAY NIGHT 2/27/14
PAID Summer Internships in Spokane!
Specific application instructions for Gonzaga students:
- Log-in to ZagTrax.net
- Click on “Land an Interview” – and then scroll down to “Costco Wholesale Summer Internship Program“
Costco’s NW Summer Internship Program is a 12-week summer employment opportunity for local students who have an interest in retail management at Costco. For more information, contact the Career Center & GAMP office at 509-313-4234 or email@example.com
Summer 2013 White House Internship Program Application Now Open!
Application Deadline: January 27, 2013
Hey Zags! Click each photo for more on the incredible things White House Interns are seeing, doing and learning.
If you’ve demonstrated a strong commitment to public service, we want to encourage you to apply for a White House Internship. The application for the Summer 2013 program is now open.
White House Interns dedicate their time, talents, energy, and service to better the White House, the community, and the nation. They become a part of the White House team, and the assignments given to an intern on any given day could include conducting research, managing incoming inquiries, attending meetings, writing memos, and staffing events. They also participate in a weekly speaker series with senior staff members and small group meetings exploring different policy aspects of the Executive Office of the President through speakers, discussion, off-site field trips, and service projects.
Please visit www.whitehouse.gov/internships for more information about the program, the application process, a timeline with deadlines, and the departments that participate in the program. A complete application includes: short answers, two essay questions, a one-page resume, and two letters of recommendation. The deadline to apply for the spring program is January 27, 2013.
Don’t wait – apply today.
Very cool internships in the Pacific NW including some graduate student opportunities too!
Received from our friend Moryt at InternBound.com
Boeing Capital Corporation (Seattle WA)
Environmental Health & Safety – Intern – Business A (12-1023890)
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7218/
Intern – Student Engineer (12-1023816)
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7219/
Intern – Student Engineer (12-1023224)
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7217/
Boeing Company (Renton, WA)
Intern – Student Engineer EHS (12-1023574)
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7216/
DIRECTV, Inc. (Seattle, WA)
DIRECTV Internship Program
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/3057/
Intern – Production – ROOT SPORTS (NW)-INT10712
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7232/
Expedia, Inc. (Bellevue WA)
Marketing Manager MBA Intern (22409)
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7339/
Product Manager MBA Intern (22410)
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7340/
Program Manager Intern (21956)
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7341/
Project Manager MBA Intern (22316)
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7342/
Revenue Specialist Intern – EMEA (22401)
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7343/
Software Design Engineer Intern (21953)
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7344/
Software Engineer in Test Intern (21954)
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7345/
F5 Networks, Inc. HQ (Seattle, WA)
Intern-Technical – (LG15143)
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7347/
Facebook, Inc. (Seattle WA)
Software Engineer, Intern
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7353/
Southern California Internships received from our friend Moryt at Internbound.com
Hawker Pacific Aerospace (Sun Valley CA)
Intern-Project Engineer – (HR10455)
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7382/
HDR Engineering Inc. (Riverside, CA)
Rail Engineering Intern (121752)
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7383/
IBM Business Services (Costa Mesa CA)
Software Test Specialist-INTERN (SWG-0493449)
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7390/
Software Test Specialist-INTERN (SWG-0514553)
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7389/
Internet Brands, Inc.
Sales Recruiting Intern (758)
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7430/
QA Intern (Paid) 263
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7431/
PHP & Java Interns (Paid) 347
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7432/
HTML Intern (Paid) 457
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7433/
Disney Company (Burbank CA)
Undergraduate Intern Business Operations & Strategy Spring 2013 (67122BR-3)
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7459/
Undergraduate Intern Digital Media Products & Platforms Spring 2013 (74182BR-1)
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7460/
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics (Palmdale, CA)
Lockheed Martin Student Programs
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/5663/
Lockheed Martin Leadership Development Programs
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/5668/
College Student Tech (Intern) 243913BR
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7456/
College Student Tech (Intern) 249846BR
Posting Link: https://internbound.com/internship/7457/
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) requested our office to promote their Volunteer Summer Internship Program at Gonzaga!
The 2013 Volunteer Internship Application is open October 1, 2012 through October 22, 2012. The application link is available on www.fbijobs.gov/VolunteerInternshipProgram. The 2013 FBI Volunteer Internship program dates are June 3, 2013 – August 9, 2013.
Each summer, a special group of outstanding undergraduate and graduate students are selected to participate in the FBI Volunteer Internship Program (VIP). FBI interns will get an “insider’s view” of FBI operations and will have the opportunity to explore the many career options available within the FBI. Interns gain professional experience that is unique, valuable, and marketable, across both the public and private sectors. Positions for this 10-week unpaid internship are available in Field Offices across the country, including the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area. The 2013 VIP program will be implemented from
June 3, 2013 through August 9, 2013.
Successful interns with the necessary grade point average, academic disciplines, experiences, and diverse backgrounds aligned with the FBI’s long-range personnel needs to include, but not limited to:
- Engineering, Information Technology, Physical Science, Foreign Languages, Business, International Relations, Communications, Human Resources, Accounting/Finance, Law, and Behavioral Science
One of the FBI’s priorities is to hire individuals with Computer Science and Cyber backgrounds. Since this is one of the FBI’s main focuses at this time, the FBI is looking for individuals who possess any of the following academic backgrounds related to the Computer Science/Cyber fields:
- Academic Degrees: Computer Forensics, Computer Science, Information Security, Digital Investigative Management, Network and Communications Management, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering Information Systems, or Information Technology
- Certifications: Certifications from national associations or vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, GIAC, EC-Council, ISACA, INFOSEC, CompTIA, Apple, ICSA focusing on networks or network security
- Work side-by-side with Special Agents and Professional Staff personnel on important cases and management issues
- Obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance
- At the end of the summer, students may be offered the opportunity to continue the internship throughout the school year at an office nearest to their school
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be enrolled full-time in a college or university which is accredited through a regional or national institutional association which is recognized by the United States Secretary of Education
- Must be a Junior, Senior or graduate student (anyone graduating before June 2013 is ineligible)
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA or above on a 4.0 scale, and be in good standing with their academic institution
- Must be able to meet all FBI employment requirements, to include successful completion of an FBI Background investigation, in order to receive a Top Secret Security Clearance
Disqualifiers (Drug Policy)
You can easily determine whether you meet the FBI’s illegal drug policy by answering the following questions:
- Have you used marijuana at all within the last three years?
- Have you used any other illegal drug (including anabolic steroids after February 27, 1991) at all in the past 10 years?
- Have you ever sold, distributed, manufactured, or transported any illegal drug?
- Have you ever used any prescription drug or used a legally obtained substance in a manner for which it was not intended with three years (36 months) preceding the date of the preliminary application for employment?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions, you are not eligible for employment or an internship with the FBI at this time.