Entry Level Job Alert!
Yield Management Analyst
To apply, log into ZagTrax.net, go to “Jobs & Internships” and search “ZagTrax Jobs” with ID# 10076.
Applications are being accepted until April 14th for on-campus interviews April 23rd.
– Analyze changes in market conditions such as competition, schedules, and fares to develop appropriate pricing and inventory allocation strategy
– Monitor and analyze booking levels and forecasts by flight, cabin and class to maximize revenue by adjusting the allocation strategy to take advantage of opportunities or changing business conditions
– Analyze tactical and strategic pricing initiatives and implement fare/tariff actions in order to proactively affect market share, yield, load factor, and revenue
– Review reports of historical revenue and operation performance, and advance booking information for the assigned markets each day by tracking booking patterns, over sales, no-show rates and cancellation rates for unsatisfactory performance and adjust flights as required
– Analyze data from the decision support system on critical flights and take appropriate action
– Maintain open communication and develop a good working relationship with counterparts in the Revenue Management, Scheduling, Reservations, CRC, Marketing, and Stations areas to ensure that revenue impediments are identified and corrected to ensure maximum revenue production
– Analyze special events taking into account market behavior, booking activity, and overbooking levels then develop strategy to adjust the decision support system parameters to compensate for special travel period abnormalities
– Identify seasonal demand fluctuation and insure the appropriate forecast methodology is in place for each of the seasons
– Develop market / flight strategy to match the expected demand of the various periods
– Identify alternative distribution channels to execute pricing and inventory strategies
– Perform ad hoc projects and reports as required
– Other duties as assigned
– Embody the Alaska Spirit and conduct oneself with Integrity, Professionalism, Resourcefulness and Caring