The Spokesman-Review is seeking a ZAG for a part-time position in their Classified Advertising Department
DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST: (Temporary, Part-Time)
You are an accurate and fast typist who has experience with computers. You are a person who is detailed oriented and has good problem solving skills. You understand what it means to provide exceptional customer service. If this description fits you, and you would like a part-time job working for a company that is a leader in the media industry, then we invite you to submit your application for the position of part-time Data Entry Specialist. (About 19 hours per week)
What we want you to do…
•Work primarily Tuesday- Friday, 10:00 am-3:00 pm on (hours may be flexible)
•Assisting with the input of auto liner ads, obituary notices, and general classified ads for print & online ads into our ad system
•Work closely in a team environment and have ability to communicate well.
•This is a temporary position lasting through September 30, 2015
Who you are…
•You can accurately type 45-55 WPM (will be tested upon application)
•You have excellent spelling skills (will be tested upon application)
•You are a good communicator & have great interpersonal skills
•You understand what it means to provide professional and good customer service
Who The Spokesman-Review is…
•We are the largest, most used and most trusted news and information provider in the Inland Northwest.
•With over 130 years of commitment to community and four generations of family leadership, The Spokesman-Review continues its tradition of customer service and strong business ethics.
•Over the years, our employees have a proven record of solid accomplishment. Together they have created a communications institution, respected and admired in Spokane, the Pacific Northwest and around the country
•People have been and will continue to be what this company is all about. No matter where we work, or what we do, or where we come from, we depend upon each other. That is the way it should be.
Drug & background check required on those selected for hire. We work in a supportive team environment and offering $11.40 per hour, and a matching 401(k) after 90 days of employment!
Please apply in person between 8:30 am – 3:30 pm at The Spokesman-Review building at 999 West Riverside Ave. or email your cover letter & resume to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Position open until filled.
People to People is looking for a student to fulfill a part time position! The job requires incredible attention to detail and commitment to timeliness, as well as the ability to work flexibly in a relatively dynamic environment. They’re hoping to get all applications turned in by next week, so if you’re interested, apply ASAP!
Email Coordinator – Part-time (10–15 hrs/wk) Temporary
Director of Campaign Operations
The Email Coordinator is responsible for using Exact Target software to set up and send emails. They are responsible for accurate and complete data files/email recipient lists. The coordinator may be responsible for data down loads, manual input, hygiene, set-up, or review data for accuracy. and completeness. Requires a strong attention to detail.
Description of Essential Tasks:
- Coordinate set-up and proofing of emails for completeness, accuracy, and timeliness
- Complete data hygiene steps related to recipient email lists
- Communicate with marketing partners to relay needs and timing to hit deliverables for email deployment
- Aid in the coordination of workflow
- In addition to the responsibilities listed above all associates of Ambassadors Group, Inc. are required to maintain expected levels of performance in the organization’s values, which include: Respect, Honesty, Passion, Innovation, Performance
- Other Duties as assigned
Here is the link to the posting: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit2/?id=7157471&t=2
(on ZagTrax, this is job posting #12057)
Gonzaga Preparatory High School seeks a ZAG for
IT Support Technician
ZagTrax.net Job Posting #11560
|Description: GONZAGA PREPARATORY SCHOOL Spokane, Washington
The IT Support Technician supports the IT Director by providing frontline helpdesk support. This person must be a self-starter who can provide excellent customer service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Supervise the technology center to support classes who use it;
- Staff the helpdesk;
- Assists users with first level technical support problems including, but not limited to, log-in problems, software installation, power issues, and printing difficulties;
- Provides frontline support for all users;
- Installs, deploys, configures, and maintains hardware and software;
- Maintains printers;
- Supervises the student technology center;
- Attends appropriate meetings and the annual faculty/staff retreat;
- Supports the Mission of the school in other manners deemed needed by the Principal.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Principal or IT Director.
- Understands the School’s Mission Statement. Demonstrate behavior and values consistent with the School’s Mission
- Knowledgeable in technology to be able to support users with first level help-desk inquiries.
- One to three years of experience in technology related activities or relevant certification/classes.
- Ability to work effectively with users and technical and support staff.
- Physical ability to sit or stand for long periods of time; ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
|Location: Spokane, WA
|Position Type: Paid Internship/ PT job
|Job Function: ALL MAJORS should apply
|Approximate Hours Per Week: 1:00 – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday
APPLY ONLINE THROUGH WWW.ZAGTRAX.NET: ZagTrax.net Job Posting #11560