Through hard work and dedication and have landed the interview for a dream gig. Now, it’s time to put your researching hat on to become prepared and feel more confident about the company you are interviewing with. LinkedIn, once again can be a great tool!
There are four questions you should be prepared to answer, or at least have knowledge of when at an interview:
1. What is company’s mission/product?
2. Who is the competition?
3. What does the corporate culture look like?
4. Company changes/forecast.
This video will give you tips and tricks for handling these questions, plus:
- Quickly learn the basics about any company—and their competition
- Find out and prepare for unique job requirements for each position
- Follow your target companies using the Company Buzz app
If you find yourself stick stuck after going through these video tutorials, the Career Center is happy to help you! Give us a call 509-313-4234 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to coach to you towards effective LinkedIn strategies.