TRAVELERS INSURANCE….WE’RE GROWING
HIRING TEN (10) CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES in SPOKANE!
Are YOU a highly motivated individual with exceptional customer service skills? Looking for a competitive salary and great benefits? We have the perfect career opportunity for you! Join our high-energy, dynamic service operation, focused on building differentiated experiences with our valued customers and agents. We are growing our call center team in Spokane, WA. Start an exciting career with Travelers, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the best places to launch a career according to Business Week!
YOU will experience the opportunity to:
- Join an organization that is dedicated to your professional development and offers a high level of individual coaching;
- Be a part of a high-energy, high expectation, high-reward culture!!!
We are looking for qualified applicants who enjoy working within a team, demonstrate enthusiasm, a positive attitude, strong communication and problem solving skills as well as the ability to multi-task in a high volume call center environment. You will be responsible for building relationships with our agents and customers by providing exceptional customer service, counseling customers to ensure they have the proper automobile and homeowner insurance coverage, looking for opportunities to provide value and offer new products, answer billing questions, and process changes to existing insurance policies.
HOURS: 11:00AM – 8:00PM (M-F)
TARGET START DATE: Late October – Early November, 2012
LOCATION: 707 West Main Ave., Spokane, WA
SALARY: Starting at $31,000
No prior insurance experience required as we will provide paid comprehensive training from Day 1!
- Handle policy change requests, and be empowered to make appropriate decisions/take ownership to resolve customer issues that will foster lifetime relationships with Travelers.
- Counsel and consult with customers/agents on policy coverages and/or options.
- Upgrade coverage and look for opportunities to offer new coverage/products to existing customers as appropriate to retain and grow profitable business.
- Provide phone requested quotes to customers/agents for changes to existing lines or products.
- Resolve service related issues/complaints and process complex customer calls in a professional manner.
- Handle special projects/other related assignments as delegated by Team Manager.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- High School diploma or equivalent, college degree desirable.
- Exceptional customer service skills with demonstrated prior experience; call center experience preferred.
- Ability to retain customers by educating them on the value of Travelers.
- Solid working knowledge of underwriting principles and authorities.
- Excellent communication and consultation skills.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills and ability to quickly build rapport with others.
- Ability to acquire and maintain valid agent license and be eligible for multi-state licensing (based on business needs).
- Competence in a broad base of product, service, operational and technical knowledge.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills to address customer interactions requiring special attention and overcome objections.
- Ability to multi-task and use strong keyboard/systems navigational skills while maintaining high quality standards.
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor in the work environment and during performance feedback, coaching, and development discussions.
We offer a competitive salary along with an outstanding benefits package, including medical, dental, life and vision coverage on day one; 401(k) plan with company match, pension plan, and paid vacation/holidays.
Please go to www.Travelers.com/careers and apply to Job Opening: 805575