Here are the top three reasons why you should consider attending this year:
- Tours specifically designed for Gonzaga students at industry leaders in both Silicon Valley and San Francisco.
- Insight to recruiting and hiring processes for both internship and full-time positions.
- Networking opportunities with key alumni and friends of Gonzaga.
- Silicon Valley Excursions will take place March 11th with visits to Google, McAfee and Stryker Endoscopy
- San Francisco Excursions will take place on March 12th with visits to: Wells Fargo, Marsh, Blue Shield of California, Deloitte, Baker Street Advertising
Cost: $35 per day or $60 for both Treks. If you refer a friend to join you on the Trek you receive a $10 cash referral bonus!
Bay Trek Registration Deadline is Quickly Approaching!
Deadline for registration and payment is Friday, March 5th
To register, simply go to: https://gonzaga-csm.symplicity.com/events/BAT2010
If you have questions or concerns regarding this amazing career development opportunity, please contact the GAMP office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-4048.
We hope you join us for the 3rd Annual Bay Area Trek!