The Spokane Arena
YEAR-LONG MARKETING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY
THE SPOKANE ARENA IS A MULTI-PURPOSE FACILITY THAT HOUSES CONCERTS, FAMILY SHOWS, THE NCAA BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT, AS WELL AS OTHER SPORTING EVENTS AND LIVE PERFORMANCES. WORK WITH THE SPOKANE ARENA MARKETING STAFF TO PROMOTE UPCOMING EVENTS, MANAGE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT EVENT PROMOTIONS, AND ASSIST WITH MEDIA ACTIVITY.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL EXEMPLIFY THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES:
• Self-motivating individual who can execute given tasks with little instruction.
• Creative person who can think outside of the box and has the ability to follow through on ideas.
• Highly organized, detail-oriented individual with an eye for design.
• An individual with excellent interpersonal skills who is willing to go outside of their comfort zone to
complete tasks and projects.
• A team player who is able to manage multiple projects at one time.
• Ability to retain important information.
• Able to handle stressful situations with class, professionalism and a positive attitude.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and various Microsoft programs:
Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
• Working towards a Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Public Relations.
• Working knowledge of web programming language helpful but not required.
• Prior event marketing experience helpful but not required.
Interns will be required to work 20 hours per week beginning April 2014 through March 2015.
Questions? Contact Becca Watters at firstname.lastname@example.org
Résumés and Cover Letters are due on Friday, March 21, 2014.
Submit to email@example.com