Career & Professional Development

Helping Gonzaga University Students and Alumni Clarify and Achieve Their Academic and Professional Goals

Zags Wall Street Bound!

NYC Trek 2

Gonzaga students continued their time in New York last week from Sept. 24-27th, with the GAMP Trek focused on financial careers. Here's a pic at Rockefeller Center. Watch out Wall Street!

•	The Gonzaga NY Trek to Wall St. briefly visited Federal Hall where George Washington took his oath for president!

The Gonzaga NY Trek to Wall St. briefly visited Federal Hall where George Washington took his oath for president!

3 Comments

1. I hope the students enjoyed the trip to wall street. I am sure it was a memorable trip. Will there be a blog from the participants sharing their thoughts regarding this trip?

2. Belinda Bobko
    Belinda Bobko

January 26, 2010 at 4:32 PM

That is a great question! We have photos and stories so students who participated in the program, it would in fact be a great place to highlight their professional experiences and development.

Cheers.

3. Nice blog post, I just got out of the college of finance here and still keep track of our college blog posts and found yours. Great post, I agree with most of the pros of the article, great research, well keep in touch. John