ASSISTANT TO THE CEO (Part-Time, with possibility of turning into Full-Time):
Are you a business minded person who is able to prepare presentations while assisting with special research projects? Do you have strong organizational skills that reflect your ability to perform tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail? This role requires a professional, confident and disciplined individual with a “can-do” attitude and a sense of humor! If you fit this description, then we invite you to submit your engaging cover letter and resume for our part-time Assistant To The CEO Position (about 20-25 hours a week, with possibility of turning into full-time). Must have excellent judgment in a variety of situations. Strong MS Office Suite skills will ensure your success in this vital role.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Serve as the point of contact, and represent the CEO in a positive, professional manner
• Research, prioritize and follow-up on incoming issues, concerns, and projects addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines the appropriate course of action, such as referral or respond as needed.
• Assist the CEO as needed to the General Counsel’s Office on legal issues, and routine legal work
• Assist CEO on coordinating the annual budgeting and planning process, financial information as needed
• Manage the CEO’s calendar, by proactively monitoring to resolve conflicts and inefficiencies, while keeping the CEO well informed of upcoming commitments.
• Compose and edit correspondence, documents and presentations that are sometimes confidential
• Coordinate special projects as assigned by CEO
Skills & Requirements:
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
• Highly proficient MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Ability to gather and analyze data, create reports, and make recommendations to CEO based on findings
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven success with project management, organization, prioritization and follow-up skills required
• Bachelor’s Degree or
5+ years of strong executive support experience preferred
Why it’s Great to Join Our Team:
We will be offering a salary that commensurate with experience. We are a highly energetic, innovative company with room to grow. We strive to maintain a casual, but professional and highly productive work environment for our team.
To apply: Please email the following to email@example.com
1) Your cover letter explaining why you would be an asset to our company and perfect for this position.
2) Your resume
3) The completed two-page application, which can be found at www.zayconfresh.com under Careers. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug & background check required on those selected for hire. Position open until filled.