Attention Seniors and Recent Grads! This position closes April 30th, but may be open longer. ALL MAJORS are encouraged to apply as soon as possible!
Account Executive – AmazonLocal, Inside Sales
Be at the center of Amazon innovation with AmazonLocal! This daily deals marketplace offers customers discounts of up to 75% off desirable goods and services in their communities — over 100 regions throughout the United States. This rapidlygrowing business within Amazon offers a creative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment. We are looking for current undergraduates to focus on National, Small and Midsize business accounts. The ideal candidate will be an exceptionally strong analytical thinker who is known for accurate forecasting and relationship building. S/he will thrive in fast paced dynamic environments and have very strong communication and presentation skills.
• Create and maintain a robust sales pipeline
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
• Be able to penetrate both large and small organizations
• Create and implement sales programs and tools that increase performance within your territory
• Analyze sales/metrics data from your territory to help evolve your strategy
• Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals
• Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
• Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality work
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship to be eligible for this role.
This role is located in Seattle, WA and the compensation package does not include relocation.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
• Exhibits excellent judgment
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent negotiation and closing skills
• Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
• Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
• Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
• Strong results orientation and Thinks big
• Work, internship or other leadership experience in a professional comparable environment
• Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program with a completed degree by July 2013 or graduated within the last 12
• Sales certificate or Sales focused degree and/or coursework
• Internship/work experience in the sales field
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and external
• An ability to analyze quantitatively, and problem-solve