Redtech is a technology and interactive design services firm.
We deliver elegant solutions through systems and sites that engage, inform, and inspire—to give our clients a distinct competitive advantage. We believe that work should be fun, that challenges are chances for growth, and that the best solutions come from close collaboration among people with diverse expertise. Work with us and you’ll benefit from our wide range of skills and experience. We have what it takes to tackle the tough issues, as well as a sheer love for keeping it real.
Skills Needed: Experience with MS outlook and an understanding or experience with Excel. A Great attitude! That’s it – we train the rest J
Start Date: June 8th
Length: 12 months+. Most of the candidates stay on the team an average of 12 months, some who have been promoted are going on their 3rd year.
Advancement: There are 3 other roles for promotions on this team – they come with rate increases and responsibility
Career Opportunity: Over the last four years, we have seen many of these candidates go into positions in PR, Marketing, Social Media, Recruiting and Project Management and more. This role is an excellent stepping stone to gaining tangible work experience.
- Experience with Excel and Outlook
- Ability to learn non-technical tools quickly, as well as work independently and manage one’s time
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Must be well-organized with strong attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong cross and group collaboration and interpersonal skills
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Identifying and bridging gaps of quality and relevancy in query search vocabularies based on copy, content and value to the user, yielding greater search engine optimization (SEO)
- Display strong adaptability to policy changes, strong attention to detail and understanding page content.
- Analyze a large amount of internet advertisements using a five-point relevance scale, and judge ads based on advertising policy regulations.
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure and constantly evolving policy changes.
- Collaborate with teammates as well as managers to achieve marketing goals, and help evolve and develop future policy changes and ideas
Contact Jodi Lipon (Director of Recruiting) for more information: