- The Washington County Visitors Association is hiring a temporary part-time marketing assistant. Hourly salary is $10-$14, depending on experience. Apply by July 30.
- Funders’ Committee for Civic Participation (FCCP) is hiring an administrative coordinator position in Portland. Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Closing date is July 31. Applicants are encouraged to apply early as interviews will begin immediately. Position begins on August 24.
- Legacy Health is seeking a part-time communications specialist to lead internal communications planning. This limited duration position is in NW Portland and not expected to extend beyond 4th quarter 2011. Hourly salary is $22.34 – $33.37. Visit Legacy Jobs and search job number 09-0770.
- Metro is hiring a communications coordinator to support the Natural Areas program within Metro’s Sustainability Center in Portland. Annual salary is $57,096 – $76,440. Resume review begins July 23.
- The YWCA of Greater Portland is hiring for two positions: 1) A Grants & Communications Manager. Salary depends on qualifications. Apply by July 24. 2) A Development Manager-Stewardship & Cultivation. Salary depends on qualifications. Apply by July 28.
A Handful of Portland Leads
The following Portland job leads were forwarded to the Career Center today. Many are communications and marketing based with a range of experience levels. Is one of interest? Check it out directly!