Think you missed the boat when registering for the 2010 Seattle and Portland Treks? Think again. Although space is becoming limited on some excursions (which have gone to a waitlist), there is still space available for excursion in both Portland and Seattle. There are still spaces available on the following excursion pairings.
- Columbia Sportswear/Widmer Brothers
- Expeditors Intl & Accenture
- Xversity & Amazon.com
- Starbucks & Experience Music Project
Curious what some of these companies have been up to recently? Through the magic of Google News, I was able to pull up snap shots of the Portland companies to give you all examples of their recent news-worthiness. (I can guarantee you that the companies in Seattle will also have similar news articles… give it a shot.)
The final deadline for registration for the 2010 Treks is next Monday Dec. 28th.
To register, go to the following link: https://gonzaga-csm.symplicity.com/events/TREKS2010.
- Dec. 20, 2009: HP Proves it Still has Legs in Competitive Marketplace
- Dec. 18, 2009: HP researchers dig into social networking
- Dec. 16, 2009: HP swooping in on Sun customers
- Dec. 21, 2009: Daimler receives order for 59 US-school buses with clean SCR technology
- Dec. 14, 2009: Daimler CEO Says North American Truck Market Recovery Started
- Dec. 11, 2009: November Class 8 sales continue autumn trend, up 4.2%
- Dec. 8, 2009: Daimler Truck Financial Rated Highest in Dealer Satisfaction Among Captive …
Columbia Sportswear News:
· Dec. 17, 2009 Helping hands help others
· Dec. 16, 2009: Wednesday’s Wall Street roundup
· Dec. 10, 2009: Oregon’s most admired companies named