ZAGCARD the official Gonzaga University ID
SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO TODAY – DEADLINE IS AUGUST 2nd!
The ZAGCARD is the official ID card for the Gonzaga University community. It has many uses on campus and must be with you at all times.
Your photo must be a recent, color, head and shoulder passport style photograph.
- Current color photo taken within the past 6 months
- Plain white or off white smooth background – please do not use panel door as background
- Square photo – NOT RECTANGLE
- Centered and full face view directly facing the camera
- Cropped from just above the top of the head to the collarbone
- Eyes open and visible
- Wear prescription glasses if you normally do so
- Wear hats, sunglasses or other items that obscure your face. You may only wear a hat or head covering if you wear it for religious purposes.
- Glare on glasses; closed eyes
- Shadows on the face
- Other visible people or objects in the photo
- Inappropriate expressions
- Group Photos
- Blurry Photos
- Black and White photos
- Photos with your hand resting on your face
- Crop off the top of your head or side angle your face
Have a photo that meets the requirements and ready to submit?
- Login to Zagweb and click on Enter Secure Area
- Click on the Student tab at the top of the page
- Click on the ZAGCARD tile, click the dropdown arrow
- Click on the Upload Photo link
- Review the photo requirements to be sure your photo meets them – if you scan a ohotok do not attach the entire document, crop to fit page
- Highlight Personal Photo
- Click on the Browse button
- When photo selected click the Upload Image button
- Students taking class on campus are not required to submit a government ID through Zagweb
- You will receive an email within three business days to let you know if your photo has been approved or denied
New students can pick up their ZAGCARD during orientation. Students MUST present a valid government issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license, at the time of pick-up. Throughout the year, walk-in ZAGCARD services are available at our Student Accounts Office in Crosby, 001. If you chose to have your photo taken in the Student Accounts office, you must present a valid government issued photo ID.
Leave a Reply