CEO MAGAZINE RELEASES ITS 2022 GLOBAL MBA RANKINGS
CEO Magazine’s 2022 Global MBA Rankings feature 347 MBA, Executive MBA, and Online MBA Programs, from 27 countries.
LONDON, WEDNESDAY FEBRRUARY 16, 2022, 10:00 GMT
CEO Magazine has been showcasing top business schools from around the globe since it first launched in 2008. In 2012, the publication launched its annual Global MBA Rankings, profiling MBA, Executive MBA, and Online MBA programs. This year, CEO Magazine reached out to business schools across North America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and the BRICS, and ranked data from 180 schools, offering 347 different programs in 27 countries (98 online, 92 EMBA, and 157 full-time and part-time MBA programs).
As with last year, for the 2022 rankings, CEO Magazine took an aggregate of three years’ data, giving schools the option to base this wholly on aggregate or historical submissions.
- Schools could submit new data for the latest year to be included in the aggregate
- Schools could choose to base their aggregate on historical submissions
- If schools had only submitted for two years, then a two-year aggregate was used
- For new schools/programs, the score was based on the data submitted this year
This decision was taken following feedback from the many schools going through program changes, delays resulting in deferred admission (incoming and/or international students), and those dealing with limited resources.
Using a ranking system entirely geared and weighted towards fact-based criteria, CEO Magazine aims to cut through the noise and provide potential students with a performance benchmark for those schools under review.
Weighting of Data Points (full-time and part-time MBA)
- Quality of Faculty: 34.95%
- International Diversity: 9.71%
- Class Size: 9.71%
- Accreditation: 8.74%
- Faculty to Student Ratio: 7.76%
- Price: 5.83%
- International Exposure: 4.85%
- Work Experience: 4.85%
- Professional Development: 4.85%
- Gender Parity: 4.85%
- Delivery methods: 3.8%
The complete CEO Magazine 2022 Global MBA Rankings can be viewed in the latest edition of CEO Magazine, or on the magazine’s website.
Website rankings link: http://bit.ly/CEOMagRankings2022
Leave a Reply