Jillian Burrus is the newest member of the Graduate School of Business staff. Jill is the new Graduate Academic Advisor & …
Gonzaga’s monthly updates provide students with all the important information surrounding registration, scholarships, course offerings, and campus events. Please check monthly for updates in these areas of the program.
Important Dates & Events
- Friday, June 29th | Classes End for First Session of Summer Courses
- Saturday, June 30th – July 1st | Spokane Hoopfest
- Wednesday, July 4th | Independence Day Holiday
- Sunday, July 22nd – July 26th | PNWER Annual Summit
- Tueday, July 31st | Bark in the Park at the Spokane Indians
- July Events | ZAG Alumni Spokane Chapter – July Events & News
- July Events | Local Business Events – Greater Spokane, Inc.
Click this link for new student information to get updated on everything you need to know about being a Gonzaga GSB student, including: registration, email, blackboard, books, and more.
MBUS 699 Advising Note:
If you wish to register for multiple 699 courses, you will receive an error on Zagweb. Email your advisor with the information below to complete registration.
- Student ID
- CRN of the courses you would like to add
- Course number AND section (e.g. MBUS 699 701)
Disney’s Approach to Employee Engagement (Professional Development Training) Tuesday, June 5 from 7 AM to 4 PM Gonzaga University, Hemmingson Center …
The Graduate School of Business Outstanding Students of the Year are selected each year by peers and faculty. Students are chosen for …
This year’s outstanding Faculty of the Year awards were voted on by students and colleagues and were chosen for their major contributions …
An Introduction to Effective Negotiations Gonzaga University School of Business Administration presents its 1st Lifelong Learning workshop in Portland OR. On Thursday, …
On behalf of the Graduate School of Business we would like to congratulate MBA alumna Katherine Morgan on her new position as …
SPOKANE, Wash. – U.S. News & World Report ranks Gonzaga University’s Graduate Accounting program the 13th (tie) best in the nation. The …
U.S. News & World Report recently released their graduate school rankings for the year. This year, our Part-Time MBA Program is ranked 82nd in …