Gonzaga’s monthly updates provide students with all the important information surrounding registration, scholarships, course offerings, and campus events. Please check monthly for updates in these areas of the program.
Important Dates & Events:
- Friday, October 7th – 3:30-5pm | Wolff Auditorium
- Friday-Sunday, October 7th-9th
- Fall Family Weekend!
- M, October 5th
- Labor Day Holiday –
- Monday, October 24th
- Founder’s Day – School Holiday | NO CLASS
- Thursday, September 8th
- GSB Career Fair – includes Acct Firms, Finance Firms, Amazon
- Friday, September 9th
- Last day to drop courses (w/ reimbursement)
- Monday, September 12th
- Gonzaga MBA/MAcc/MSTax/AIE merchandise store closes
- Tuesday, September 13th | Spokane Convention Center
- Thursday, September 15th | Spokane Convention Center
- Thursday, September 22nd | Rockwood Comm.
Important GSB Announcements:
New students – check this link for new student information that will get you updated on everything you need to know about being a Gonzaga GSB student, including: registration, email, blackboard, books, and more.
MBUS 699 advising note –
If you wish to register for multiple 699 courses, you will receive an error on Zagweb. Email your advisor with the below list of information to complete registration.
- Your name
- Student ID
- CRN of the course or courses you would like to add
- Course number AND section (e.g. MBUS 699 701)
Check our updated list of scholarships here.
October Newsletter Gonzaga’s monthly updates provide students with all the important information surrounding registration, scholarships, course offerings, and campus events. Please check …