NEW ITEMS, COLORS, & STYLES! Now you can buy Gonzaga MBA, MAcc, MSTax, and MBA|AIE shirts, hats, polos, jackets, and more. We’ve …
Gonzaga’s monthly updates provide students with all the important information surrounding registration, scholarships, course offerings, and campus events. Please check monthly for updates in these areas of the program.
Important Dates & Events:
- New in December! | NY Times Total Online Access
Students now enjoy full complimentary access to NYTimes.com and other resources!
- Spokane Young Professionals | Networking Events
SYP events, registration and more!
- Wednesday, January 11 | Spring Orientation
2:30pm (optional part) 4:00pm (mandatory for new students) – details HERE
- January 12 & 13 | Seattle & Portland Trek Excursions #Handshake
Portland and Seattle Trek Excursions
- Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday | NO CLASSES
- Tuesday, January 17 | Graduate Business classes begin
- January 25 | Last day to add core classes
- January 27 | Last day to drop core classes
- Thursday, January 26th from 6 – 8 pm | MBA Networking Social at Pinot’s Palette!
Paint, drink, fun and more! Join students for a night of painting, reserve your spot now! For more information: January Networking Event RSVP – email@example.com
- February 1 | Last Day to Apply for June, Aug, Oct, or Dec 2017 Graduation
- February 1 | Gonzaga Graduate School of Business apparel store closes – INFO HERE
Important GSB Announcements:
New students – check this link for new student information that will get you updated on everything you need to know about being a Gonzaga GSB student, including: registration, email, blackboard, books, and more.
MBUS 699 advising note –
If you wish to register for multiple 699 courses, you will receive an error on Zagweb. Email your advisor with the below list of information to complete registration.
- Your name
- Student ID
- CRN of the course or courses you would like to add
- Course number AND section (e.g. MBUS 699 701)
January Newsletter Gonzaga’s monthly updates provide students with all the important information surrounding registration, scholarships, course offerings, and campus events. Please check …
Treks are career development and networking programs that create opportunities for students to connect with alumni and employers in key metropolitan areas …
Enjoy a night of Painting & Wine with your peers! The Gonzaga MBA program welcomes 2017 with a networking social at Pinot’s …
All new students are required to enroll in and attend MBUS 600 or MAcc 600 or MTax 600 (depending on their program) …
Gonzaga Community Spokane Alumni Chapter The Gonzaga University Alumni Association strives to provide our members with valuable and fun alumni services. Take …
MBA Slack Group now open! In an effort to increase communications and networking within the cohort, we’ve set up a Slack group …
ZagTrax is Gonzaga’s career service program. You can sign up to receive jobs that fit for you. ZagTrax is migrating to a …
The College Level Examination Program (CLEP) allows you to test out of subjects by demonstrating proficiency on CLEP exams. Students study independently, …