Welcome to March’s MBA & MAcc newsletter. Included, you will find information about several upcoming events, as well as important administrative deadlines and updates. Please be sure to read through the newsletter carefully to make sure you get all of the information regarding upcoming events and important announcements.
Upcoming Events and Deadlines:
- Monday, March 3rd: Last day to order graduation attire without a late fee
- Tuesday, March 4th: Presentations 101
- Thursday, March 6th: Deadline to apply for graduate commencement speaker
- Monday, March 10th – Friday, March 14th: Spring Break, no classes (GSB office open 8 AM – 5 PM)
- Thursday, March 13th: Silicon Valley Trek
- Friday, March 14th: San Francisco Trek
- Monday, March 17th: Summer registration opens
- Wednesday, April 2nd: Last day to ADD 5-week trailer courses (Spring)
- Friday, April 4th: Last day to DROP 5-week trailer courses (Spring)
- Friday, April 18th: Good Friday Holiday (no classes, GSB office closed)
- Monday, April 21st: Easter Monday Holiday (no classes, GSB office closed)
- Click here to see the Academic Calendar
- Present – March 29th: “Manzanar: The Wartime Photographs of Ansel Adams,” on display at Jundt Art Museum
- Tuesday, April 1st: Gonzaga University Presidential Speaker Series presents Harvard fellow Siddharth Kara. Kara will share his eye-opening research on modern slavery, including documentation of 1,300 cases in 30 countries.
- Wednesday, April 2nd: 5th Annual Aram Lecture on Business Ethics, presented by Dr. Ken Anderson, Interim Dean and Professor of Management, Gonzaga University School of Business Administration
All Graduate Students:
Have You Moved or Changed Email Accounts?
Please email us at email@example.com with your updated contact information (email address, address, employment information). Please note that all current students are expected to check their Zagmail accounts; however, we are able to update your preferred secondary email address.
500 Level MBA & MAcc Courses: If your advisor has evaluated your pre-requisites and determined that you are required to take one or more 500 level pre-requisites, you will now be able to register for them on your own in most cases. You should also be able to register for the 600 level course they are a pre-requisite to in the following term.
For example, if you are required to take MBUS 501 Stats Review in Summer 1, you can register for MBUS 613 Quant & Stats Analysis in Summer 2 without getting an error.
Zagmail Migration occurred on Monday, January 27th. If you are having trouble accessing old emails, please contact the Help Desk via email or by phone: 509-313-5550.
For more information on the migration, please visit the Zagmail Migration webpage.
International Issues Elective Requirement
Please remember that you are required to have 2 credits of elective coursework with an international focus to graduate.
The following course fills this requirement:
MBUS 640 Global Operations and Supply Chain Management (Spring), 2 cr
The following course fulfills one credit toward the requirement:
MBUS 636 International Ethics (Spring), 1 cr