Declaration of Major/Minor/Concentration

To declare your major or concentration, complete this form.

Students typically declare a major and/or concentration(s) after completing sophomore-level classes. This allows students to register for classes that may be restricted to members of those majors and/or concentrations.

If a student would like to change majors and/or concentrations, the same form is used.

To complete the form, fill out the top with personal information, check all boxes that apply, and get required signatures (it is possible to get signatures via email):

  1. Student
  2. Advisor
  3. Dean’s Designate: In this case, one of the advisors in the Academic Advising Center in the basement of Jepson (room 011).


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Featuring WPMU Bloglist Widget by YD WordPress Developer