header image

DPLS Alumnus Dr. Matt Kincaid is writing a book!

Posted by: ferch | September 24, 2014 | No Comment |
I’ve read the introduction to the book and it is stellar!  Here’s a message from alumnus Matt Kincaid, professor and leadership consultant, that may be of interest for those of you who want to write books (all of you, I hope).  🙂   Also to all of you alumni and current students, let us know when articles are being published or books being published.  We love to sing your praises!  –Respectfully,  Shann
From Matt:
I’d like to share with fellow Gonzaga Alum a new book that my consulting partner, Doug Crandall, and I are writing. It’s due out in early December and we genuinely believe anybody studying and/or practicing leadership will dig it.  🙂

The book is called, Say Anything: Lead So Your People Speak Fearlessly.

This link, https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/857840874/say-anything-the-book, will take you to our Kickstarter page where you’ll be able to view a short clip that introduces the book. You can also read the introduction to the book on our website, Blue Rudder Leadership Concepts (you’ll see a PDF icon).  

We’d love any support and certainly welcome feedback from doctoral program students, both past and present. 

Thanks so much!

Matt
under: Uncategorized

Leave a response -

Your response:

Categories