Spring 2021 Registration FAQs

Please visit your advisor to be cleared to register, review your mid-term grades, and talk about your future. Tips from the Registrar are available here.

Frequently asked questions about registering for Fall 2020 courses include:

I want to get “signed in” to a closed section of a course. What should I do?
Answer: Download a Course Authorization form from this page and follow the instructions on the page for having it approved.

How do I declare my major/concentration or change my major/concentration?
Answer: Download a Declaration of Major from this page and follow the instructions on the page for having it approved.

I need a course that meets the experiential requirement for my business concentration. Which Spring 2021 classes will fulfill that requirement?

BENT.491.0120361Creating New Ventures
BENT.493.0121023Social Entrepreneurship
BFIN.429A.0120170Portfolio Mgmt I
BFIN.429C.0120171Portfolio Mgmt III
BUSN.470.0122119Multidisciplinary Act Projects
BUSN.470.0224788Multidisciplinary Act Projects
BUSN.491.0122049Startup Accelerator
BUSN.494.0123057Small Business Consulting
BUSN.430.0121424Sustainable Business

More courses may be added to this list, please check back.

I need a course with the core designation Global Studies, Writing Enriched, and/or Social Justice. How do I find out which courses have those attributes?

Answer: Instructions on finding attributes are available here. In the SBA, the following Spring courses will have those attributes:

Global Studies
ECON.311.0121444Global Economic Issues
ECON.311.0222150Global Economic Issues
OPER.440.0222260Global Oper & Supply Chain Mgt
Social Justice
ECON.322.0125186Work, Wages, and Inequality
MGMT.415.0224624Employ Law & Labor Relations
Writing Enriched
MGMT.350.0120191Principles of Management
MGMT.350.0220192Principles of Management
MGMT.350.0320193Principles of Management
MGMT.350.0422250Principles of Management
MKTG.315.0120199Consumer Behavior
MKTG.315.0220198Consumer Behavior
MKTG.315.0323808Consumer Behavior

How do I know which classes I need to take?

Answer: Run a degree evaluation. Instructions for how to do so are available here.

How do I change advisors?

Answer: Download a Change of Advisor from this page and follow the instructions on the page for having it approved.

Can I count my internship for academic credit?

Answer: Juniors and Seniors can get up to three credits for internships but must meet the criteria. More information on how to register for an internship is available here.

I am a senior and plan to take business ethics. I thought I had to take BUSN 480 and BUSN 485, but I only see BUSN 480.

Answer: BUSN 480 (2 credits) and BUSN 485 (1 credit) have been combined into BUSN 480 (3 credits).

Can I take any section of BUSN 480 that I want or are sections restricted by concentrations?

Answer: BUSN 480 sections are no longer restricted by concentration. All sections are available to all concentrations.

When is my registration window?

Answer: You can find this information under the Registration tab on ZAGWEB:
1. Log into ZAGWEB
2. Select “Student”
3. Select “Student Profile”
4. Ensure the term you are registering for is selected in the upper left corner
5. Select “Registration Notices” in the upper right corner
6. You will see your time ticket indicated at the bottom of the “Registration Notices” section

I plan to take classes at another university this summer. How can I make sure those classes will transfer back to Gonzaga?

Answer: Instructions are available here.


Your email address will not be published.

Featuring WPMU Bloglist Widget by YD WordPress Developer