During the COVID-19 crisis, the process for getting transfer courses approved has been temporarily changed. Here are the instructions:
1. Find a similar class at the university at which you would like to take the class. Copy and paste this address in a browser for courses that have transferred in the past. Past approval does NOT equal future approval. https://tes.collegesource.com/publicview/TES_publicview01.aspx?rid=d15664ad-a038-45bd-847e-6f5a2130bb62&aid=cc9e78d2-e546-4a00-9a16-75c183e40b7b
2. Get a syllabus for the class you plan to take.
3. Download the Permission to Transfer Credit form.
4. Complete the top portion of the form with your name and other information.
5. Send the syllabus and transfer form to the associate dean: email@example.com
6. The associate dean will review the course and discuss the transfer with discipline leaders in the SBA, if needed.
7. If approved, the associate dean will forward the form to the registrar and inform the student. If not approved, the associate dean will provide feedback to the student regarding why the course does not meet requirements.