Frequently asked questions about registering for Fall 2019 courses include:
1. How do I declare my major/concentration or change my major/concentration?
2. I need an experiential course. Which Fall 2019 classes will fulfill that requirement?
3. How do I know which classes I need?
4. How do I change advisors?
5. What are the internship options?
6. I want to study abroad. How can I get courses at another university approved to count for my Gonzaga courses?
7. I plan to take classes at another university this summer. How can I make sure those classes will transfer back to Gonzaga?
8. I am a senior and plan to take business ethics. How do BUSN 480 and BUSN 485 work?
9. Can I take any section of BUSN 480 and 485 that I want? Click here to learn which sections are designated for accounting majors and marketing concentrations.
10. When is my registration window? You can find this information under the Registration tab on Zagweb.