Frequently asked questions about registering for Spring 2017 courses include:
1. How do I declare my major/concentration or change my major/concentration?
2. I need an experiential course. Which Spring 2017 classes will fulfill that requirement?
3. How do I know which classes I need?
4. How do I change advisors?
5. What are the internship options?
6. I want to study abroad. How can I get courses at another university approved to count for my Gonzaga courses?
7. I am a senior and plan to take business ethics. How do BUSN 480 and BUSN 485 work?
8. Can I take any section of BUSN 480 and 485 that I want?
In the spring, BUSN 480-01 and 485-01 are restricted to finance concentrations. If you are a finance concentration, you should register for these sections. If you do not have a finance concentration, you should register for one of the other sections.
Finally, remember that the times for classes on TR will be slightly different in the spring. For the past few years, there have been no classes at noon on TR to allow for an “open” meeting time for all members of the university. In the spring, this open meeting time will move to MW and there will be another class period on TR. Here are the times for classes on TR this spring: 8-9:15 a.m., 9:25-10:40 a.m., 10:50 a.m. – 12:05 p.m., 12:25-1:40 p.m., 1:50-3:05 p.m., 3:15-4:30 p.m., 4:40-5:55 p.m., 6-8:30 p.m.
Please visit your advisor to be cleared to register, review your mid-term grades, and talk about your future.