Here is a note from Morning Mail on June 19, 2018 that is important for student groups hoping to put up fliers in Jepson (and other buildings):
There are 15 bulletin boards across campus that can be utilized for fliers. Along with those 15, there are 90 located within the residence halls, which can also be used to display fliers.
Flier Approval Process:
1. A request form available at the HC Welcome Desk must be filled out and will remain on file.
2. Fliers must be advertising or promoting a Gonzaga sponsored program or event.
3. The fliers for these boards can be no larger than 8.5” x 14”.
4. All fliers must include contact information in the form of a first and last name, phone number or email address.
5. All fliers must contain a date or the event and the department and/or club affiliation (labeled or logo).
6. Fliers will be posted within two (2) days of being submitted and will remain posted for no more than ten (10) days or until the day after the date of the event, whichever comes first.