Please visit your advisor to be cleared to register, review your mid-term grades, and talk about your future. Tips from the Registrar are available here.
Frequently asked questions about registering for Fall 2022 courses include:
I want to get “signed in” to a closed section of a course. What should I do?
Answer: Download a Course Authorization form from this page and follow the instructions on the page for having it approved. (Hint: You can do this before your register and be pre-approved for when you do register.)
How do I declare my major/concentration or change my major/concentration?
Answer: Download a Declaration of Major from this page and follow the instructions on the page for having it approved.
I need a course that meets the experiential requirement for my business concentration. Which Fall 2022 classes will fulfill that requirement?
- ACCT 471 Forensic Accounting Lab
- BUSN 470 Multidisciplinary Act Projects
- BUSN 491 Startup Accelerator
- BUSN 494 Small Business Consulting
- BMIS 445 Analytics Practicum
- Internships (See requirements.)
More courses may be added to this list, please check back.
I need a course that meets the international requirement for my business concentration. Which Fall 2022 classes will fulfill that requirement?
MGMT 355 International Management
MKTG 417 International Marketing
OPER 440 Global Operations and Supply Chain Management
I need a course with the core designation Global Studies, Writing Enriched, and/or Social Justice. How do I find out which courses have those attributes?
Answer: Instructions on finding attributes are available here. In the SBA, the following Fall courses will have those attributes:
- Global Studies: MKTG 417 International Marketing; OPER 440 Global Supply Chain Management
- Writing Enriched: MGMT 350 Principles of Management (all sections), MKTG 315 Consumer Behavior; BFIN 423 Financial Management Cases (when taught by Morscheck)
- Social Justice: BUSN 480 Senior Seminar Business Ethics
How do I know which classes I need to take?
Answer: Run a degree evaluation. Instructions for how to do so are available here.
How do I change advisors?
Answer: Download a Change of Advisor from this page and follow the instructions on the page for having it approved.
Can I count my internship for academic credit?
Answer: Juniors and Seniors can get up to three credits for internships but must meet the criteria. More information on how to register for an internship is available here.
I am a senior and plan to take business ethics. I thought I had to take BUSN 480 and BUSN 485, but I only see BUSN 480.
Answer: BUSN 480 (2 credits) and BUSN 485 (1 credit) have been combined into BUSN 480 (3 credits).
Can I take any section of BUSN 480 that I want or are sections restricted by concentrations?
Answer: BUSN 480 sections are no longer restricted by concentration. All sections are available to all concentrations.
I think I want to do an individualized concentration. How does that work?
Students may design an interdisciplinary concentration of courses related to their individual goals and interests. Use this link to learn more.
When is my registration window?
Answer: You can find this information under the Registration tab on ZAGWEB:
1. Log into ZAGWEB
2. Select “Student”
3. Select “Student Profile”
4. Ensure the term you are registering for is selected in the upper left corner
5. Select “Registration Notices” in the upper right corner
6. You will see your time ticket indicated at the bottom of the “Registration Notices” section
I plan to take classes at another university in the summer. How can I make sure those classes will transfer back to Gonzaga?
Answer: Instructions are available here.