Transfer your summer classes

If you are planning to take courses at another university this summer and transfer your courses back to Gonzaga, make sure the follow these steps:

1. Find a similar class at the university at which you would like to take the class. This tool may help you identify courses that have transferred in the past.  Past approval does NOT equal future approval. Also, the tool works better in Firefox than in other browsers.

2. Get a syllabus for the class you plan to take.

3. Print the Permission to Transfer Credit form.

4. Complete the top portion of the form with your name and other information.

5. Take the syllabus and transfer form to the leader of the discipline under which the course falls.

BUSN 283 Business Law: Don Hackney – Jepson 240
Accounting: Dr. Matt Hoag – Jepson 254
Economics: Dr. Ryan Herzog – Jepson 250
Finance: Dr. Dan Xu – Jepson 246
Management and Entrepreneurship: Dr. Chris Stevens – Jepson 245
Marketing: Dr. Vivek Patil – Jepson 228
MIS: Tim Olsen – Jepson 248
Operations: Ashish Thatte – Jepson 206

6. If the discipline leader approves of the course, the discipline leader will sign on the Department Chair Signature line.

7. Sign the form on the student line.

8. Take the form to your advisor for signature. Your advisor should check that the course will count toward the your academic progress.

9. Once you have the Discipline Leader and Advisor signature, drop the form off at Jepson 234 for the Dean of Transfer Course signature.

10. Pick the form up from 234 after 24 hours and take the form to the Registrar’s Office in College Hall 229.


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Featuring WPMU Bloglist Widget by YD WordPress Developer