Our Blog

Students who wish to apply for financial aid for summer classes, or, apply for summer Federal or State Work Study will need to fill out a Summer Financial Aid Application.  This application will be available online at www.gonzaga.edu/financialaid on Monday, March 26. Students do not have to be taking summer classes to qualify for summer work study, but a 2012 FAFSA must be on file.  It’s never too early for students to begin thinking about summer and making sure they take advantage of the resources that are available.

Students who qualify for summer Federal or State Work Study should have no trouble finding jobs.  Those students who wish to work, but do not qualify for work study, can look for an institutional job on campus or consult the Community Job Board for off-campus jobs in the Spokane Community and Summer Camp jobs.  Any questions about summer employment can be directed to the Student Employment Office at (509) 313-6588.

Comments are closed.