Our Blog

By: Robin Guevara, Student Employment Manager

Students who will be in Spokane over summer, whether taking classes or not, can apply for Summer Federal (on-campus) or State (off-campus) work study.  The process is very quick but is separate from the academic year.  Students can apply at https://zagweb.gonzaga.edu/summeraidapp.  It is possible to be eligible for work study in the summer even when you are not eligible in the academic year, so students should apply.

Institutional jobs on campus during the summer are scant so students should be contacting the departments within their major and looking at the Community Job Board for local off-campus jobs at www.gonzaga.edu/studentemployment.

Students wondering about jobs for the next academic year should come in to Student Employment to discuss their options.

Comments are closed.