By: Career & Professional Development
And that means great opportunities for ANY Zag to engage in professional growth and development.
Whether this is your Zag’s first or last year on campus, October’s Career Month is designed to equip students.
- Asking questions and exploring possibilities helps make decisions.
- Holding conversation kindles understanding and relationships.
Career & Professional Development supports this effort by offering a range of experiences that prepare and inspire.
Throughout the month, the choices to connect include training workshops, networking events, mock interviews, and even corporate excursions into local organizations.
Take a look at the full menu of offerings and encourage your Zag to participate
October 4 RESUME WORKSHOP specifically designed for students in The School of Engineering
October 6 RESUMANIA!
October 11 POST GRADUATE SERVICE FAIR – in the Hemmingson Rotunda
October 12 “SPEED-MOCK” INTERVIEWS – designed for all students, all majors!
October 13 – 14 2016 SPOKANE TREK EXCURSIONS – all classes, all years invited to attend!
- Boy’s and Girl’s Club of Spokane – For students with interests in working for Non-Profits, Counseling, Education, Psychology
- Seven2 – A unique design firm in the PNW – Suggested interests include Art, Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing
- Spokane Indians / Spokane Sports Commission – Suggested interests include Sports Management, Marketing, Communications, Business
- Washington Trust Bank – Suggested interests include Business, Banking, HR, Marketing, Finance
- Desautel Hege – an integrated marketing firm – Suggested interests include Public Relations, Marketing, Business, English, Journalism, Communications
- Etailz – an e-commerce company founded by Gonzaga alums providing environmentally friendly products – Suggested interests include Business, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Sustainability / Environmental Studies
October 13 ENGINEERING RESUMANIA!
October 17 ENGINEERING CAREER FAIR PREP & “SPEED MOCK INTERVIEWS”
October 25 ENGINEERING & COMPUTER SCIENCE CAREER & INTERNSHIP FAIR
October 26 ALL MAJORS CAREER & INTERNSHIP FAIR
Career & Professional Development (CPD) is ready to meet every Zag in whatever stage of decision-making. Coming soon, encourage your student to consider attending CPD’s Discernment Retreat, held November 11-12 at Bozarth Mansion. For more information, contact email@example.com.