Frequently asked questions about registering for Spring 2019 courses include:
1. How do I declare my major/concentration or change my major/concentration?
2. I need an experiential course. Which Spring 2019 classes will fulfill that requirement?
3. How do I know which classes I need?
4. How do I change advisors?
5. What are the internship options?
6. I want to study abroad. How can I get courses at another university approved to count for my Gonzaga courses?
7. I am a senior and plan to take business ethics. How do BUSN 480 and BUSN 485 work?
8. Can I take any section of BUSN 480 and 485 that I want?
In the spring, BUSN 480-02 and 485-02 are restricted to finance concentrations. If you are a finance concentration, you should register for these sections. If you do not have a finance concentration, you should register for one of the other sections.
Please visit your advisor to be cleared to register, review your mid-term grades, and talk about your future.