Please visit your advisor to be cleared to register, review your mid-term grades, and talk about your future. A list of faculty office hours is available here. Tips from the Registrar are available here.
Frequently asked questions about registering for Spring 2020 courses include:
1. I want to get “signed in” to a closed section of a course. What should I do? Answer: Contact the instructor either via email or stop by their office hours. If you email, you could copy the discipline leader on the email.
2. How do I declare my major/concentration or change my major/concentration?
3. I need an experiential course. Which Spring 2020 classes will fulfill that requirement?
4. How do I know which classes I need?
5. How do I change advisors?
6. What are the internship options?
7. I want to study abroad. How can I get courses at another university approved to count for my Gonzaga courses?
8. I plan to take classes at another university this summer. How can I make sure those classes will transfer back to Gonzaga?
9. I am a senior and plan to take business ethics. I thought I had to take BUSN 480 and BUSN 485, but I only see BUSN 480. Answer: BUSN 480 (2 credits) and BUSN 485 (1 credit) have been combined into BUSN 480 (3 credits).
10. Can I take any section of BUSN 480 that I want? Answer: The 10 a.m. section is restricted to Finance concentrations. All other sections are open to registration for all seniors.
11. When is my registration window? Answer: You can find this information under the Registration tab on Zagweb.